Monday, January 23, 2012

Machine Teen: Reviewed

Okay, so granted it didn't cost me anything to pick this one up as I grabbed it more as an afterthought while at the library.

I overpaid.

The book has a decent story but it's very predictable, it has absolutely nothing in terms of originality or creativity for that matter.

The world's greatest computer programmer figures out that he works for one bad dude, steals his own research and runs off into hiding.

He turns the artificial intelligence into a robot that he programs with memories and has masquerade as his son.
Hijinx ensue and he is found out eventually. Absolutely nothing that I haven't read or seen before. Zero thought went into this one. I had high hopes that it might be a cool book, but in the end it just falls flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment