Monday, July 2, 2012

AMAZING: Spider-Man tie in food stuffs

Yeah, I know, the movie doesn't even officially come out for 2.5 hours, and I'm on vacation so I shouldn't be blogging.

But I just had to share some of my findings. I was out and about at a local grocery store here in Durham, North Carolina, and I saw Amazing Spider-Man foodstuffs that I just had to pick up and share with everyone.

Maybe this stuff was available in Toledo or somewhere Downriver but it was the first time I have seen the "Kellog's Spidey Berry" cereal, complete with Lizard villain marshmallows.

Though I found it yesterday, I had to wait until today to share it with you all, so I could try it. It was spectacularly average. Nothing stood out about it. Maybe it's my maturing (yeah right) taste buds but I'm not a fan of marshmallow cereals, and there were no Spidey shaped pieces, it was all shaped like webbing bits.

Overall just an average cereal, but I'll be saving the box.

Next to the cereal though, there was YUM-AZING Vanilla flavored Pop Tarts with red frosting and little blue spider-shaped sprinkles. I already know I like vanilla Pop Tarts, so I nabbed two boxes of those.

Lastly they had Spider-Man shaped ring pops. So I had to grab a bag, which had three. They are small suckers, but each is shaped like Spidey's head. I got two red (cherry) and one blue (blueberry) flavored suckers.

Next up is the film, which officially opens tomorrow, but that is in just over 2.5 hours.


Bonus photo, check out these blasts from the past that I found outside of the store after buying my goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment