Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Johnson Treatment: Does She Pluck Her Eyebrows?

Can you be her slumpbuster?

The Johnson Treatment: Does She Pluck Her Eyebrows?:


I wrote this because I was being lazy. BUT, for real, I'd love if people did this. I've been in a bad "slump" lately that I'm trying to get out of, but it's hard. It'd make me happy if I heard some funny/interesting stories from other peoples lives! Hint hint..

IT'S YOUR TURN. I WROTE A BLOG AWHILE AGO THAT WAS INSPIRED BY A STORY MY FRIEND TOLD ME. SO, I GOT TO THINKING, I SHOULD DO THAT MORE OFTEN. I WANT YOU, MY READERS, TO SHARE STORIES ABOUT YOUR LIFE FOR ME TO WRITE ABOUT. GIVE ME IDEAS, TELL ME THINGS YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE IN PUBLIC, TELL ME ANYTHING YOU WANT. IF YOU READ MY BLOG, YOU KNOW MY STYLE: BLUNT, TRUTHFUL AND MEANINGFUL. AT LEAST THATS HOW I THINK IT IS. 
I want my readers to be apart of my writing. So share things with me, anything at all. I won't judge or discard anything you tell me. 
Just the other day I was shopping at forever 21 and saw a girl with big eyebrows. At first I thought she should pluck them but then I looked again and they were plucked and shaped. Then I thought, well maybe she likes them that way. They kind of looked like runway style eyebrows: bushy.
Now, I'm sure someone else in the store saw this girl and wondered the same thing. That person could message me about it and tell me a short story that I could turn into a bigger story. 
This is what I'm talking about people!
Just random things in society that you see and make you wonder could be turned into something more.
And I'm not talking about having you message me something and turning it into my own story, I'll give full credit to everyone. Heck, I'll even promote you if you're a fellow blogger.
I just want others involved in my blog.
So, if you have something to share, email me. I check it everyday.

Check out more of her blogs on thenewsherald.com

1 comment:

  1. And the moral of the story is... wait, there's a moral? Wait, there's a story?

    ReplyDelete