Blogs > Confessions of a 20-something Manchild

My name is Dave Herndon, ever since my homeworld of Gallifrey was time locked I've been just travelling the cosmos, then they invented comic books, and cartoons. Now I run this blog and talk about nerdy things whenever I can. No matter what happens, if you stoke me a clipper, I'll be back in time for breakfast.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Arrow premiere leaves lots for improvement

Tonight's premiere of the CW's Arrow left a lot to be desired in the eyes of this comic book fan.

There were just way too many changes to the origin of the character and in key aspects for a long time fan to enjoy.

The action sequences were the only thing worth sticking around for in this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home