Saturday, December 14, 2013

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone

 I'll be brief here, but I just have to publicly thank all of my family, friends, co-workers and readers for the outpouring of well wishes for my birthday.

Yesterday I received hundreds of texts, phone calls, e-mails, Facebook messages, tweets and just about any other form of communication. I think I even saw a smoke signal at one point.

In my line of work, I'm normally the observer and try to stay out of the way of recognition, so even just one a year, its great to know that everyone cares so much.

It was a long day at work, and I ended up in bed by 8:30 p.m. That's ok, now that I'm nearly 30, I shouldn't be out late anyway.

I got the coolest cake that a 20-Something Manchild could ever ask for, Donatello from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and I got some amazing gifts.

At least to me, the day was pretty awesome. Thanks everyone, and thanks for reading this post as well.

Check out the videos that my co-workers made while they sang to me below.



No comments:

Post a Comment