Thursday, June 7, 2012

COMIC REVIEW: Westward

Victor West did not ask to be born into wealth. 
He did not seek out the titans of industry that surround him, that pressure and push him toward a life of grand production and unending work. Heir to the fortune of Westward Enterprises, Victor has never had to try for anything; he has never had to strive or conquer or build. But all that is about to change. And Victor will be faced with the ultimate choice: achievement or death.






I'll have to apologize to my readers now, I really need to get this review out there, as I promised the writer/artist that I would have it done in early June. Normally there would be a full length written review posted with the video.

Instead I'm just going to apologize for "mailing it in" and only having the video. I'd also like to apologize to Mr. Krekeler for saying that I wasn't sure if this was a steampunk book or not. It most definitely is. At the time that we recorded the review, I was just coming off of covering the World Steam Expo, and thought that maybe I just had steampunk culture on the brain.

I do hope to do a follow up written review of the book sometime this month, my normal job has just gotten in the way this time.

Check out the book and give it a pre-order at AchieveorDie.com. It's really cool and you won't be sorry that you did.

Hopefully I'll be able to work out something schedule wise and get a feature length interview with Ken Krekeler, the writer and artist on the book in the not so distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment