Sunday, June 3, 2012

Vote for Rachael Adams in the Maxim Magazine "Hometown Hotties" contest


Rachael Adams, who hails from Lincoln Park is an aspiring actress, model and all around nice gal. Admittedly I had never heard of her before a few weeks ago, but that hasn't stopped me from becoming a fan of her work.

I first saw her at the Motor City Comic Con a couple of weeks ago, she was there as one of the celebrity guests, and I'll admit that I didn't know who she was, nor did the people I was there with. I did snap a couple of shots of her though, just because she was a local girl.

I then noticed that the paper had recently run a photo of her from a charity event that she had attended, and from that I learned that she was the Ride for Autism spokeswoman, a cause that is near and dear to my heart.

So that prompted me to send her a friend request on Facebook, so that I could tag her in my Comic Con photos, and to follow her career from here on out.

Ms. Adams also posed for for the
cover of  local author
Tom Saywer's novel.
That's when I discovered that she is competing in this year's "Hometown Hotties" contest, and that she is from Lincoln Park, not Detroit, which puts her in our coverage zone. Granted this isn't really the type of thing that we would generally run in the paper, but here on my blog I can try to help her get some votes.

So take a look at the pictures I've shared here, some from Maxim Magazine, some from me, then head over to their website and cast a vote for her. You have tonight, tomorrow and Tuesday to cast votes and help her advance to the second of the three round competition.

Vote for her HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment