Sunday, March 18, 2012

Crockpot Breakfast Casserole

Oh wow, this sounds so good. I can't wait to try it. SOON!

Ingredients:
1 dozen eggs
1 cup milk
1 package (32 oz.) of frozen hash brown potatoes
1 lb of bacon – cooked, drained and cut into pieces
1 lb of sausage, browned and drained
1/2 cup green onions – diced
1 green pepper – diced
3/4 pound cheddar cheese – shredded
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
salt & pepper to taste
Directions:
1. Layer potatoes, bacon, onions, green pepper and cheese in the crockpot in two or three layers.
2. Add cheese.
3. Beat the eggs, milk and mustard, salt & pepper together.
4. Pour over the whole mixture.
5. Cook with slow cooker on low for ten to twelve hours or until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.


I'll let everyone know once I've tried it, though I'll need to scale down everything for my household.

No comments:

Post a Comment