Saturday, March 24, 2012

Photo blog: My new ride


The first time that I've had a halfway decent car even. It's a 2010 Hyundai Elantra.

The fuel economy should save me more money in gas than the monthly payments. As you can tell I'm pretty excited.

Unfortunately I don't get the keys until Monday mid day, and I have to work, so my mother gets to be the one to drive it off the lot, then I get to wait until whenever I can drag myself home to come drive it for the first time as my car.


That's OK though, nothing can get me down today. It's a happy day.





2 comments:

  1. With all the other awesome cars in the market, may I ask why you chose the Elantra? I mean it's nice, but what exactly made you go for it? The Hyundai Elantra offers lots of features for its value. It has ample space and a well-built cabin. Best of all, it has this classy, distinctive styling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a pretty cool ride! I already test drove this car, and I was quite amazed with how easy it was to handle. The steering is responsive, and it is equipped with all the bells and whistles you might want in a car.

    ReplyDelete