Monday, April 9, 2012

My racecar mouse is better than yours!

A few months ago, I was browsing an online Avon catalog that belonged to a friend and co-worker. Normally I wouldn't shop through Avon, but figured I could find something to buy to help her out.

After a bit of searching, I found what I consider to be the greatest invention in the history of mankind. A red race car mouse. The only bad thing is that it's not wireless, but I'll manage.

I ordered it, and then quickly forgot about it as life happened and it didn't come right away. Well last week it was finally delivered to me at the office, and boy let me tell you, it was even better than advertised, when it's plugged in the headlights and tail lights both light up.


I know my co-workers are jealous, I can tell when I'm sitting at my desk making racecar noises and playing with my mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment